We believe that the greatest value a customer can derive from a product is with the help of its design esthetics.
For this reason, each design serves an idea and incorporating the look and feel of that idea on the product through Water Transfer Printing is what specialize in. We offer various solutions to get a designed film prepared in the shortest possible amount of time and in the best possible quality. Following are the steps involved in Designing on your WTP films.
Any design requirement can be categorized as – A One-time Prototyping design film or a mass production quantity-based design film.
One Time Prototyping:
This option is suitable for those customers who are working a project for personal/small scale application, mainly prototyping.
- Size of Film – Width: 16 inches only, length: min 16 inches & max 21 inches.
- Format of Artwork – PDF, PSD, JPG format only with a minimum resolution of 300 DPI.
- Lead Time – 3 working days.
- Cost – Between Rs. 1300 to Rs. 2000 depending on the artwork and product for dipping.
Mass Production Quantity Based Films:
This option is suitable for OEMs, Corporates and Clients looking to develop a WTP Film for printing on their products in high quantity. It caters to mainly the Household/Lifestyle industry and the Automotive industry.
- Size of Film – Width: 19 inches, length: min 500 meters.
- Format of Artwork – PDF, PSD, JPG, CDR format with a minimum resolution of 300 DPI. The design must have a repeat set at 460mm or 500mm only for a continuous design on the film.
- Lead Time – 7 working days.
- Cost – Depending on the number of colours, each colour mould costs Rs. 8,500. For a 2 colour job, cost is Rs. 8,500 x 2 and so on. Post mould development, the film has to be purchased separately.
For more details, contact us here :